Thursday, August 11, 2016

Always At Work In My Circumstances

Although my circumstances at times may be trial after trial, they do not define me. What they do, if I am seeking Christ, is to mold me into a new girl, the girl Christ is creating me to be.come.

When I call upon Jesus He never ceases to hear me. He responds in His perfected time, by setting in motion room for His will to unfold and room also for me to witness my God in action.

Over and over again He has shown Himself to me. His answers are not always immediate, but His presence is. Sometimes I am called to wait and remain still as He works in me.

See, the longer time I spend with my Savior the more of Himself He reveals to me. I don't have to do anything special, but to simply call upon the One who loves me mighty.

His love is wide, is deep, is high, and is long. His mercy is new every day. His grace always available. His love always present. In our earthly journey so much of our God cannot be explained. Why would He love us so? But for now, what we can do is experience all of Him. Through faith and love He will reveal Himself to us.

Such a beautiful gift of love, isn't it? We are known to to Him. He knows us by name. That should stir our hearts into motion to seeking to spend more time with Him as He continues to give us opportunities to explore Him through His Word and through quiet time spent alone with Him.

He invites us to spend time with Him. That's so amazing to me. He seeks to have a relationship with me. How can we not be in amazement at His love? We have access to the Father, through our Intercessor, Jesus Christ. Yes, it is in our every day life, through our circumstances, that we can witness our God moving on our behalf. All we must do is seek Him with pure and willing hearts.

It's easy to get lost in our circumstances, isn't it? They can overload us. We can feel limited. But friends, our God is not limited. He is always fighting for us. Always providing possibilities and creating opportunities for His glory to shine through even the ugliest of messes!

For all the weight that is so staggering today, friends, don't give up! Don't for one minute think our God isn't working. He is moving in us and around us. Hold tight to His Word, to His promises, and to all you know to be true. His love is mightier than any circumstance that tries to steal away our hope. Let us not stack tomorrow's worries upon us today. Let us be in this very moment of right now. It is here that He will reveal Himself strong to us to carry us mightily through our tomorrows.


"For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.But in this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us." 2 Corinthians 4:6-7


"He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him; He also will hear their cry and save them." Psalm 145:19


"Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...