Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Take Part In God's Extraordinary

We should take part in God's extraordinary because we can trust Him with our everything. There isn't much we can control in our lives. What should bring us great comfort is knowing God is in control of our lives. 

"You number my wanderings; Put my tears into Your bottle; Are they not in Your book?" Psalm 56:8

This verse brings such beauty and safety for my day. There is such comfort within these words. Don't you think? To trust my Savior, the One who knows each and every step. The One who catches my tears and fills them in golden bowls tells me how each tear is valued by Him. He is the One who remembers. This is the God with the Book of Remembrance. The God who is my eternal breath, my Love. 

Knowing this makes my hours today mean even more. I can live thankful and know that each moment holds a vast meaning that I may not understand at this very moment, but there will come a time when I realize just how important today is. 

Rev. 5:8, 8:3-4, Rev. 7:17; 21:4, Danial 7:10; Mal. 3:16

"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? " Romans 8:38

God keeps constant track of His people. There is no detail in our lives void to our God. Isn't that wonderful? I mean, really, isn't that just a love like no other kind of love? How amazingly magnificent to have a God who not only knows every detail, but wants to know us, to spend time with us, to have His children seek Him.

Not only did God part the sea, but He makes a way in the desert for us today! He knows the road before us. His steps were there before our toes touched the chilled floor this morning. There isn't a place we will walk today that has not been prepared for us! Love it!

"Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and the rivers in the desert." Isaiah 43:19

Isaiah 43:1-3

He is always doing a new thing for us. There is nothing about today He doesn't know about. That should remove the fear for us. That should set us on a course to live extraordinary today. Although we walk through the fire we will not be burned. A road in the wilderness just for us. This is preparation from a God who watches over His children. 

Why do we live without seeking adventure? Why are we so fearful of living? With our Jesus there is nothing to fear of this life. May we not allow fear to interrupt our lives in such a way that we just live empty. Let us not live predictable today, but be in anticipation for the unexpected. 

Be the face of love today. Speak to a stranger today as if you have known them for years. Step outside the comfort zone we so easily live and there we will take part in God's extraordinary today!

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...