Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Collaborating Peace

What is it stealing our focus right now? What circumstance is overshadowing all calm and peace? There's always something, right?

When we make the decision to be fully conscious of our God blessings begin to flow. When we are more aware of Him we focus less o the circumstance and more so on our God and all He is doing within and around us in the circumstance.

I mean, really, our journey is one circumstance after another. Around every corner is something new and changing. We can make the choice to look at the dire in everything or be willing to choose to see our God in the midst of our journey. 

I have found that I only gain peace in the midst of a trial when I am seeking my Savior. His peace comes with calm. There's trust knowing He was first there. There's hope because He knows my trial today and also my tomorrow trial. He is at work turning ash into beauty for my good. 

He isn't leaving any part of my life to chance. There isn't another I would trust more with my life. 

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

So, you see, when I consciously collaborate with my Lord is is forever present with me, His daughter.  In that alone I find a peace bigger than the fear that tries to overtake me. It may sneak in. It may take hold, but the moment I turn my eyes to my Savior it dissipates with every moment I choose to remain with my Lord. 

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.Though I walk through the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me." Psalm 23:1-4

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory." 2 Corinthians 4:16-17

"The Lord is my strength and shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him." Psalm 28:7

We will not be defeated when we are fully aware of our Jesus. No matter what, our God goes before us, and we do not worship a defeated God, but One who conquers all!

"A heart at peace gives life to the body." Proverbs 14:30

   

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...