Friday, April 3, 2015

Holman NKJV Study Bible Personal Size Edition Espresso/Teal LeatherTouch by B&H Publishing Group

This just may be the cutest study Bible that has ever arrived at my door! I know there are many who care nothing about what the outside of their Bible looks like. That's just great. A big genuine black leather Bible is cool too!! But I enjoy my Bible expressing who I am. There are so many colors and styles to choose from now. Having a Bible that expresses us is a great way to catch the eye of someone and a tool for us to share the Word with them! It's pretty awesome when someone says, "Hey, what kind of Bible is that? I've never seen one like that before".

It's so awesome to be able to go to B&H Publishing Group and see the many different translations, styles, sizes, print, and colors in from which to choose. In just the personal size there are sixteen different styles and colors to choose from, so go, take a peek and choose one that fits your style and need.

Okay, so like I shared, this is the personal size. The content is exactly the same as in the regular size NKJV study Bible. The only difference is the size is smaller and the print is a bit smaller. There too is the compact size to choose from and that is even smaller. Both great choices for being on the go and easy carry. I have a large print study Bible and although I LOVE it for home study it is big. So this size is perfect for carrying to church. 

This is a fairly new study Bible. It was published in September 2014. I do want to share that they are always publishing new styles and colors to choose from. There are a few new editions coming out in July and August that has me super excited. The HCSB Journaling Bible is one and they too are coming out with a large print women's study Bible. Really, take a peek. You will find the perfect Bible just for you!

This a full-color Bible. The maps are gorgeous and bright. I LOVE the study notes and also the Bullet Notes. They are huge in understanding those words we often see and kind of skip over. There are essays and articles that help aid in study. Another huge LOVE for me are the color photos of places and artifacts that help me envision the Word all the more. The introductions are valuable and give us a great timeline and understanding of who the writer is, where it was written, who it's written to and the meaning of the message. The concordance is excellent. Truly, there is so much that is jam-packed in this study Bible. It's extraordinary! There really isn't another out on the market quite like the Holman study Bible. 

I love everything about this study Bible! The Word of Christ is printed in red. Just one more thing I love about this study Bible. I could go on and on about this study Bible. It's one that you can truly feel comfortable with trusting and knowing that it gives you everything you need for study. 

This would make a wondrous Easter gift for yourself or for one you love. You can find it on Amazon too!

This study Bible was a gift from B&H Publishing Group for sharing my review with you. 

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...