Thursday, March 5, 2015

Holman HCSB Giant Print Reference Bible, Brown Genuine Cowhide Indexed by B&H Publishing Group

You all know I LOVE Holman Bibles. I just can't say enough about them. Here is another selection for you. 

If you are on the search for a Bible with GIANT print here you go! I have to wear my glasses to see anything in front of my face. So reading can be a challenge. This Giant print makes it easier for me. I'm sure you know someone, maybe yourself, who has trouble reading the print on their Bible. Maybe the large print is big enough for you. Just maybe you need something a bit larger so you can spend more time reading your Bible and less time struggling to see the print. 

This is the HCSB translation which happens to be my favorite. If your searching for a different translation you too can find NKJV, KJV, and NIV at B&H Publishing.

This Bible is beautiful. The genuine cowhide leather is exquisite. This Bible is also indexed. Another feature I love! The Words of Jesus are in bold, red print. And something else that I enjoy about this Bible is how the references are placed. They aren't in the middle of the Bible or on the lower half of the page, but right under the  paragraph. This makes it so easy to find other scriptures that help us understand the Word of God. 

There are color maps that are large and bright. There too are bullet notes, a large concordance, and a great section of study Bible helps. If you're looking for a reference Bible with Giant print this is extraordinary. If you are perhaps searching for maybe a different color, print or translation, visit B&H Publishing Group and you will definitely find the perfect Bible for you. 

This Bible was a gift from B&H Publishing Group for sharing my review with you. 

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...