Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Holman HCSB Large Print Compact Reference Bible by B&H Publishing Group

Reviewing Bibles is the best. It gives me the opportunity to share with you some spectacular Bibles and to pass them along to others. I've always shared that for me Holman is the best and I also love the HCBS translation the best. They have the best study Bibles out there. This gem arrives beautifully packaged. 

I wanted to review a compact Bible for you. I usually carry a lot of stuff with me. The bigger the bag the more room for stuff, right? I'm a book carrier and always have paper and pen with me. I too love having a Bible in my bag. So, a compact Bible is a great idea! This little gem is adorable and the perfect size for carrying it along with you wherever you're traveling.

It makes it easy to take it out at the coffee shop, while waiting in the doctor's office or just carrying it with you at all times. This Bible is genuine cowhide and all Holman Bibles have a lifetime guarantee. This Bible is soft to the touch, beautiful, and very sturdy. 

I love the Word of Jesus in red print. There are to a color maps, a concordance, bullet notes (which come in handy for word study), a table of weights and measures, a section of where to turn when looking for certain topics, titles of Jesus, messianic scriptures that Jesus Fulfilled, and a topical concordance. Yes, this little gem is jam-packed. The pages have a gold leaf trim and a matching ribbon marker. 

I wanted to see what the large print would be like. I was expecting a larger print that I would be able to see without my glasses. With them I can see the print just perfectly. After all it is compact. 

I encourage you to visit B&H Publishing Group and check out the Bibles. You are sure to find the perfect Bible for you. If compact is what your looking for this is a wonderful choice!!

This Bible was a gift from B&H Publishing Group for sharing my review with you. 

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...