Wednesday, January 21, 2015

HCSB Study Bible Large Print by B&H Publishing Group

If you are searching for a comprehensive Study Bible look no further. This is the most amazing Bible out there today. I challenge you to find a better Study Bible than the Holman. You can purchase this Study Bible in HCSB (Which is my absolute favorite translation), NKJV, and KJV. I suggest you take a peek at the site and I promise you will find the perfect Bible you have been dreaming about. 

Seriously. I get so excited about Bibles. I love having different translations around me when I'm studying and here at B&H Publishing you can find all of the best. All you have to do is make your choice. That's the difficult part. 

I am reviewing the Large Print. For me and my eyes I need something a bit bigger and they have done an outstanding job. Could the print be bigger and bolder for my taste? Yes, but then again that would make for one humongous Bible! I have to share that you can find the Giant print and Super Giant print in some Bibles from Holman. I found them in the KJV and the NKJV Reference Bibles. If you search they are here to find. This one is a bit large for carrying to church each Sunday, but if you really don't care about the weight and want to read along with the Pastor and have a fantastic Study Bible for Sunday School this is your Bible! This is the most comprehensive Study Bible I have had the pleasure of reading. It lacks nothing. There isn't a thing I could say that this Bible doesn't include. 

I know a lot of you don't care about beauty, but this is one beautiful Bible inside and out. This happens to be the hardback version. It too comes in just about everything you can imagine. But honestly, for a Bible this size I am loving the hardback. You too can get it in leather and indexed. It's totally up to your preference. That's what I love about B&H Publishing Group. They literally work hard to provide Bible readers with the best of the best and I think that's pretty cool. 

This is the newest version of the HCSB. It will be released in February 2015. You too can find it on Amazon and pre-order it. If I told you everything awesome about this Bible we would be here all day. The concordance is the best of the best. The color maps, charts, and reconstructions are amazing. What's super awesome is the Greek and Hebrew word study. Love this!! It's so helpful when studying in depth. There are tons of study notes and illustrations. Another aspect that I really love is the descriptive view or introduction of the each Book of the Bible. You really get a better understanding of the Word of God when you know the time and people and writer of the Book you are studying. Have you ever been reading and you're stuck on a word you have trouble understanding? I do that all the time. With this Study Bible they too give you Bullet Notes and this is huge for giving meaning to words we don't always find easy to understand. 

This is truly a Study Bible that will guide you in having a greater understanding of the Word of God and I promise it's one that you will love picking up and diving in!


This Study Bible was a gift from B&H Publishing Group for sharing my review with you. 

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...