Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Emissary by Thomas Locke

I chose to review Emissary because in reading the description I realized this was a pseudonym for Davis Bunn. How cool! He has totally taken off in a new area and it has worked marvelous for him. He is such a talented writer and now he has brought to his readers a work of speculative fiction or as most of us call it fantasy. 

With this new genre his fan base is sure to grow even stronger as he has reached out to a whole new group of readers. This is one of those selections you just gotta pick up and give it a try. Honestly I'm not big on fantasy. But this grabbed my attention and took me on a journey that was exciting and fast paced. 

These characters are strong and give the reader the opportunity to go to another place and time, but always within the story is a generous helping of faith that leads the reader beyond just a story, but takes them on a spiritual journey. I love reading a story that goes beyond my imagination and takes my heart for a ride that wasn't expected. 

This is the first in Thomas Locke's new series, Legends of The Realm. I was captivated and again fantasy isn't my favorite to read, but Thomas Lock has changed that. I can't wait to see what's next!

This novel was a gift from Revell for sharing my review with you. 

Thomas Locke is a pseudonym for Davis Bunn, the award-winning novelist with total worldwide sales of seven million copies. His work has been published in twenty languages, and critical acclaim includes four Christy Awards for excellence in fiction. Davis divides his time between Oxford and Florida and holds a lifelong passion for speculative stories. As Thomas Locke, Davis is also the author of Emissary. Learn more at www.tlocke.com.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...