Thursday, October 2, 2014

the Study Bible for Women HCSB Chocolate Genuine Leather Indexed

Friends, this is the most beautiful Bible that I have ever held in my hands. It is exquisite inside and out. This photo is of the box the Bible arrives in. It is beautifully wrapped as well. This Bible is chocolate genuine leather. This copy is indexed. The pages are a soft blue and a creamy flesh tone. There are subtle designs through the pages. They are not at all distracting, but most inviting. I love opening this Bible. 

I encourage you to click on any of the links so you can go directly to the page at B&H Publishing Group so that you can download a sample of this Women's study Bible. Once you see for yourself you will have a greater understanding of the beauty of this Bible. This study Bible comes in many forms. You can purchase it in paper, hardback form, and it comes in many different colors just perfect for you. 

I am speaking a lot about the beauty of this Bible. Inside and out it is absolutely impressive in every way. This is one that will last a lifetime. The leather is so soft, but yet very durable. 

This is the HCSB translation which is my favorite of all. Here are a few examples:

"For god loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world that He might condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through Him." John 3:16-17

"Mankind, He has told you what is good and what it is the Lord requires of you: to act justly, to love faithfulness, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8

"For I know the plans I have for you--this is the Lord's declaration--plans for your welfare, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

One of my favorite things about this Bible is that it is indexed. Easy to find Books of the Bible. The print is very legible in size.  

Here's how Holman describes this valuable Bible:

The Study Bible for Women will equip you to reach deep into God’s Word. Perhaps the single most powerful aspect of this Bible are the “threads” of specialized study thoughtfully woven throughout, pointing you to God’s larger story and allowing the Holy Spirit to write His revealed truths on your heart. In The Study Bible for Women, you’ll join a host of other women, all academically trained in the original languages of the Bible and passionate about God’s Word, for an intimately deep dive into Scripture that will equip you to unlock the riches and majesty of His Word, and ignite a passion to mentor others in your life to do the same. Features include extensive commentary notes, word studies, answers to hard questions, doctrinal notes, Biblical womanhood articles, character profiles, Written on My Heart applications, extensive book introductions, presentation pages, in-text maps, charts & timelines, full-color maps section and concordance.

It has one of the biggest concordances that I have yet to find in a Bible. The commentary is a valuable tool in Bible study. I love the word studies. Right now I am doing a study by Beth Moore on David. As I study I am using this Bible. I find that as I read the scripture the word study helps me greatly. It gives me a better understanding of the scripture verse as a whole. 

There are many character profiles on the women of the Bible. These are great for a more in-depth study and a devotional type read. I too enjoy the book introductions. I simply cannot say enough about this Bible. 

It would make a wondrous gift. Christmas is just right around the corner. 

It was released in February 2014. You are going to love this impressive Bible. As soon as I received my copy I sent photos to a friend to share just how amazingly gorgeous it is! 

This beautiful women's study Bible was a gift from B&H Publishing Group for sharing my review with you. 

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...