Thursday, December 12, 2013

Unwilling Warrior by Andrea Boeshaar

If the beautiful cover of, "Unwilling Warrior", doesn't grab your attention the first chapter will. 

Andrea Boeshaar is a new author for me. I can tell you I hope to read more of her work. This was an unputdownable for me. Andrea transported me back in time to New Orleans in the of 186. The Civil War is taking place. All is uncertain and we see the unexpected happen. 

This story moved me. It flowed so natural. The story line held my attention. I can honestly say that my heart was stirred as I read these beautifully penned words. The characters are rich with personality. 

This is a period that I am always excited to read about and Andrea did a wonderful job at making me feel as though I was right there with the characters. Although this is listed as romance I would say there is a bit of suspense here too. If your searching for a great winter collection I would suggest Andrea Boeshaar. I can't wait to read more of her work. 

This is book one in her, "Seasons of Redemption" series. This book was published in 2010. You can now purchase the next three books that follow in this series. "Uncertain Heart", and "Unexpected Love", along with, "Undaunted Faith". 

Andrea Boeshaar is a certified Christian life coach; a popular speaker at writers' conferences, workshops, and women's groups and the author of 30 published novels and novellas. 

This book was a gift from Realms/Charisma Publishing for sharing my review with my readers. 

Take a peek at Andrea's website for more information on Andrea and her work. www.andreaboeshaar.com

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...