Saturday, April 21, 2012

Seal Of God by Chad Williams with David Thomas

This book is simply amazing! I love how Chad shares his testimony. He shares the ugly and the difficult truths that we are an imperfect people. He too shares the beauty of what God can do and how He can use us. But first, He must empty us of all self and that is where we find Chad. We see his growth, not just as a young man, but as a Christian, becoming the man God has called him to be.

I enjoyed learning so much about the Seals and reading his account of all he had learned. When I finished this book, I handed it over to my son, who is praying about joining the Navy,  and said, "This is one you need to read". My son is opposite of me. He hates to read, but I can tell you, he is devouring this book. It is one every young man and woman should be reading. It contains valuable life lessons for growth. We can't find our true self, until we look to Christ for who He is through us.

Praise God for men like Chad who are willing to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk, and share so others can learn to let go and let God.


This book was a gift from Tyndale for it's review.


Chad Williams is a former Navy SEAL, having served his country proudly from 2004-2010. Now engaged in full-time ministry work, Chad uses the training and experience he gained as a SEAL to help communicate the Gospel to others. Chad and his wife, Aubrey, live in Huntington Beach, California.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...