Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Today I'm a guest at Jen Slattery's blog! Come visit and share with us!

Good morning sweet friends. I am always encouraged by those of you who take the time to share with me. Your words truly inspire me and I am so grateful. I want to encourage you today by sending you over to my sweet friend, Jennifer Slattery's blog. Jennifer is an inspiration to me and one of those women who stand out for Jesus. She is a gifted writer and her words have blessed me each and every time I visit her blog.

Each year Jen shares her, "Top 20", and again this year I am honored and humbled to be part of her favorites for the year. She is sharing a post I have written, entitled, "Sometimes We Can’t See the Writing in the Sand".

I would love to hear from you today. Please, share your thoughts with me and take a few minutes to check out the other nineteen blog posts Jennifer is sharing with you. Oh, and remember to leave a comment on those that bless you. It is a contest!! Wow! These blogs are blessings indeed. God knows exactly what you need today. I love how He always places in front of me just what I need at the moment to get me through. Many times, it's what He knows I will need tomorrow or the next day or the day after that. I promise, friends, you will be blessed by Jen's blog!!

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...