Thursday, October 20, 2011

Something new is coming to the Nest!

Hey there friends, I am hoping all of my readers are having a day filled with treasures of all kinds. Even in the midst of our troubles, it doesn't take us long to find a blessing. Something that stands out among the sorrow. God has a way of sending His hope to light the way when we least expect it. He has filled me with a the idea of a new journey. Gifts come in all shapes and sizes. One of those gifts that so many enjoy is the gift of writing. Penning life changing words. Words that inspire and make us ponder new thoughts. I was doing the segment called, Lets Chat Friday, where I interviewed guests. Oh, that was such a blessing to hear from such wonderful women changing this world with their passion for the Lord.

I wanted to share a new treasure coming to the Nest. On Tuesday and Thursday you will now see a guest post written by other writers, speakers and encouragers who light up this world by using the gift of words. This new segment will begin on Tuesday, November 1. It will be entitled, Tuesday's Journals and Thursday's Treasures. It will be a hodgepodge of encouragement and inspiration. Uplifting stories and posts that will make you laugh, cry and inspire to seek the Lord on a new level. For me, I feel this will even be more of a treasure than my Lets Chat segment. This way, guests can write whatever the Lord has laid upon their heart. It is such a treasure to learn from the lives of others.

I ask you pray for this new adventure. I just know it is going to be a tremendous blessing to all. I believe we all have a story. A story to many that could be life changing. So many stories that are untold. Stories and lessons of life that could make a difference in the life of another. I am inviting you to come and share with us.

If you would like to be part of this journey you can contact me through my email. You can submit an article on any subject. If you know someone who has a great story, please feel free to send them my way. I would be honored to hear their story as well as your own story.

I have many guests who have signed up and cannot wait to share their writings with you. Some of my first guests will be Melinda Todd, Jennifer Slattery, Kathi Macias, Lisa Buffaloe, Diane Markins and Cheri Horgan with many more to come! As always I hope you will share the treasures you gain from all you read here at the Nest.

Blessings to you,
Robin

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...