Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm a guest at Reflections today!! I'm inviting you along too!!

When Jennifer Slattery asked me to be a guest at Reflections in Hindsight I was so honored. This is a blog that has a little bit of everything. It is listed as one of my favorites. Before you check out my quest post I would like you to read the post that Jen first wrote Waiting for Robin to save the day. Don't you love it when the Lord knows exactly what we need and when we need it? Even though Jen had misplaced my post the Lord filled her with just the right words to share. That's why she is so special. She is not only an awesome writer, but a willing vessel for the Lord, always and forever giving Him the spotlight in her life. So today I am sending you over to another blog where you will find my guest post. It is my prayer that you will be blessed.

Today my post is about marriage. Marriage is not always easy in fact there have been more hard days than easy ones for us lately. Check out my post where I share our struggles and just how the Lord continues to teach, mold, and bless our marriage every day. Is it Midnight Already? is the title of my guest post. We would love to have you join us and share your thoughts today.

May the Lord bless our marriages. Teach us to love through Him and to love without fear!! Thank you Jen!!

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...