Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Come and enjoy the top 20!!

My sweet friend, Jennifer Slattery, is hosting her top twenty blog posts through the month of December at her blog, Jennifer Slattery Lives Out Loud. I am inviting you to click on the link and travel over daily to receive a great blessing from some amazing writers. Her first is up today, Oh, to be magnetic by Gail Pallotta. Just by clicking on you can find Gail's blog and share in just how it blessed you. This is what a writing community is all about. This is what sharing is all about. I promise, you will leave daily with a nugget to carry away. Each day you will find a new post. You never know, you might just find me in there somewhere and at the end you get to vote on your favorites. Now, how fun is that? Come on and join in, I know Jen would love to have you!!

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...