Monday, July 26, 2010

MONDAY QUOTES

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."

God is forever teaching me my life is not my own. My life belongs to Him. This song and this verse have carried me through a weekend that is life changing and no matter what happens I ALWAYS know He is there with me. He can use our life to bring change to others. He can use our lives to bless others and to give encouragement.

This verse allows me the hope for tomorrow, knowing however long the journey, whatever the road brings, He is ALWAYS going to show me the way if I seek Him. He knows my thoughts before I say them. He knows my prayers before I speak them. This is one of those verses that gives me strength to carry on. I pray this verse and this song bring you hope for today and encouragement for tomorrow.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...