Sunday, May 23, 2010

1000TH POST!!!!!

Wow, I cannot believe I have made it to 1000!! Well, here I am at this milestone. As I look back to that first post two January's ago, I couldn't have imagined how far this would go. I have shared my ups and downs, my dreams, my goals, and just about everything you could imagine. Just as I hit 1000 I am waiting to see what is next and I can only imagine the next 1000 will be better than ever!
Tami girl, thank you for sharing the idea of a blog with me, and teaching me just how to do it! If you ask me how to begin a blog I will point you to another, although I have learned much about these little gadgets. Tami was one of the first who followed my blog and for that I must say, "Thank you!" Wow, your encouragement pushed me further. You showed me my dreams were possible and always pointed me right back to my own writing when I needed advice. What a friend you have been to this girl who spends so much time sitting in front of the computer writing all the thoughts running through my head. And to think, there are still yet more in there!!

I have grown since that very first post and I pray as this adventure keeps going I continue to grow in the Lord and serve Him each day with honor and glory. I pray each post I write is worthy of Him. Without Him there would be no passion, no dream and no success. My mother didn't know what she created when she first stuck that pen and paper in my hand. I think I have been writing every since, now I am just sharing all I am.

For all of you that have listened to me go on and on about writing, thank you for your friendship. I am so grateful for all those friends who have read my blog and only encouraged me more. I have been blessed to write for articles, be interviewed, do a blog with the Max Lucado Community and do book reviews. It's like a whole new world has opened up to me, and I am waiting and so eager to explore more.

I have been so blessed to meet so many amazing people through this blog. You have shared with me as I have shared with you, and I am forever grateful for your emails and comments. God is good, isn't He? I am able to connect with so many just through opening up and sharing the worse of times and the best.

For those of you who have been here since the beginning, you have blessed this girl so much, thank you. For those of you just joining, I think there is much more to come. I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts. What would you like to read? What would you like to see? I am thinking of what is new and the ideas are limitless. I think each day will have a new theme, and one day a week I will interview a special person to share with you all.

Summer is here and my book writing is not on the back burner any longer, but ready to go! I am excited to research and move forward in this new journey. It is so true as one door closes another opens, and this one is wide. For my family, I must say, "Thank you". Thank you for allowing me to take time at this computer. To get up in the middle of the night and take notes, and for those days when the house is a mess and I am just writing away. Thank you, for you are my greatest encouragers. You motivate me to do so much more, pushing me to go forward, finding just where this dream is leading. For all the endless ramblings on about new ideas and letting me have time to read ALL those books, thank you. It is a real blessing when you find your dreams coming true, when your passion is alive and your family is right there to stand beside you. For my sweet cousin, Melissa, thank you for reading my blog, for going to that very first post and sharing with me. I have a feeling you will be by my side until the last!

Thank you for being along for the ride. Thank you for stopping in, and reading these thoughts I have. I pray you have been blessed, as I have been blessed by you. So, lets see what's new next post, there might just be something there for you!

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...