Wednesday, November 25, 2009

what an awesome gift we have

1 John 5:13 "These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God." Do you see the gift we have here? It is nothing we have done, it is all Jesus. If we just believe in Him we may have eternal life. His grace and mercy are so good. What is it to believe? Is it just knowing there is a God? No, even satan knows there is a God. It is more than knowing Him, its trusting in Him, its walking with Him, it is giving up your life so He can live in you. It is having a relationship with Him,not just going through motions, but sharing a life with Him, making Him the focus of our life. There is nothing sweeter than spending time with Jesus, just me and Him talking, me listening to all He has to say, and as He fills me with His joy my life takes on a whole new meaning. I understand my life is just not my own, but it is His to live through me. Salvation is accepting Him as my Savior. He saved me from death, He took my cross and He bore my pain and suffering. Confessing to Him, is opening my heart and understanding that I am a sinner, I haven't done any good, the good that has come from my life, is all Jesus. Believing is knowing that you know that you know He is Jesus! He is the Son of God, He is our Savior who has come to give us hope, to give a new way of life, to show us we can overcome this evil world with His strength and power living in us. My life changed forever when I accepted Him into my heart. At the moment I knew I was lost, I grabbed ahold of the One I knew who could save me and would save me. I am a daughter of the King. I am not the old person I used to be, although it still tries to creep up on me, Jesus made me new, He created in me a new person which He has a great plan and a purpose for. I want to bring Him glory, I want to shine for Him in my life. I want my life to reflect back to Him and all He has done for me. If you don't know Jesus as your Savior today, don't wait another day, seek Him now as He is knocking. Answer His call and see all He has for you. This life leads no where without Jesus. But with Jesus this life leads us to the greatest life we can have through Him~

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...