Friday, July 31, 2009

We share a bond together..

When we are living for Christ others can see Christ. As women we share a bond together in praising Him, serving Him, and living for Him. It is a tie that binds us as sisters in Christ, and sisters in life. We have sisters we can turn to in times of trial, and sisters we can reach out to lift them up, sisters who we can laugh with, and sisters who we can learn with. What is better than knowing you have a group of women who are praying for you and your family? As I have been on Facebook I have been amazed at how God has put christian women in my life, and has lead me to others who have been teaching me so much. My homepage is full of christian sisters who are writing and sharing about their walk with Christ. Sharing pieces of their struggles, encouraging with God's word, and sharing bits of laughter for our soul. Life is a struggle, life is just sometimes hard, and to go to my homepage and see I am not the only one helps to add strength to my day. When we can encourage one another through our experiences, and through sharing God's words of wisdom it is a rich blessing. I have to say at first I wasn't so sure about Facebook. I didn't think it was something for me, but I think it all depends on how you use it. For me, it has been such a gift daily, a place where I can go and talk with other women who love the Lord. We each are on our own walk, we each are learning different things, we learn at the pace God is leading us, and to be able to do that with other women is amazing. As women we share such a bond that brings us together no matter what our careers are, where we live, rich or poor, what beautiful color God has made us, we can all come together through Him and His love. This is something we should cherish, and this is something we can keep spreading across the land by reaching out and taking a hand, praying for another, and simply sharing a favorite verse to touch others. We all come from such different walks of life, but one walk brings us together, and that is the walk we share in Jesus. Today I am so thankful for the women God has placed in my life, in my path. I could have never imagined anything so wonderful as sisters in Christ. "There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another descerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues. But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills." 1 Corinthians 12:4-11 What amazing gifts from God, all different gifts, but all from the same God. The God that binds us all together gives gifts to each of us. For if we can all come together as christian women, just think of the impact we can make on the world, and in each of us. We have a God who loves His daughters with a passion. May we join in that passion for each other and walk together in Him who has great plans and purposes for us all..

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...