Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to my sweet friend....

God has blessed me with such amazing friends, friends that I call my sisters in Christ and in life. Sunday will be one of my friends birthday. I am so blessed that the Lord has brought her into my life, for the more we find out about each other, the more we learn just how much we have in common. She is a woman who loves the Lord with all her heart, she is a mom who gives all she has to her children, and a wife who loves her husband with a great passion. She has taught me so much, she has given so much to my life. It is great to laugh together, to share God's word together, and to walk this path with one more blessed sister. She can fill a room with laughter, she can bring you to tears with a story that comes from her heart. She is open and honest, and is a friend that you want to have sitting on your porch together sipping sweet tea. She has a talent that amazes me, and with each piece she makes of her jewelery, she prays over each one and for the woman who will wear it. Yes, she has a past just as we all do, she has scars that are still healing, but she has the grace and forgiveness of Christ with her. She carries herself as a woman full of love, filled with the spirit, and walks with such confidence, not in herself, but in the Lord, and He shines forth through her. I am thankful I have another friend to celebrate her life, to celebrate all she is in Christ. Today I pray you will fill her with your spirit, touch her with your mercy, heal all that is in her heart, and bless her until her cup in running over. I am blessed to be called her friend. Happy Birthday honey, I pray it is a day for you to remember always. What would we do without the special friends in our lives? Life is so much better when you are surrounded by such beautful women, sisters that will be with you through all, and forever.This one, she is pretty special, and I can't wait to see all God is going to do through her as she continues to grow with You Lord. Today is a day to be praised, for God indeed did a great wonder in creating her....

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...