Monday, April 20, 2009

Knowing God is in control

John 14:27 says: "Peace I leave with you,My peace I give to you not as the world gives do I give to you.Let not your heart be troubled,neither let it be afraid."Within this verse holds a promise that God is giving us His peace,and we don't have to be afraid of anything that comes our way.My husband has been layed off for many,many months now.He will most likely not have a job to go back to.This usually happens every year,the first year,it scared us to death,not knowing what to do,but the Lord knew and took care of us.Year after year this happened,and the Lord was always there to provide and guide us through.This time with the economy the way it is,it was much harder.He had never been layed off this long before.So here we are without insurance,and my goodness do I always have to go to the doctor,and have much medications,but we are not fearful,we have our faith,and God always provides every need we have.We may not always have the things we want,but we have the things we need,and a few of those wants that the Lord is able to bless us with.When hard times come our way,we never have to fear.The Lord knows what is going to happen before we ever see it coming.He provides a way,sends a check from out of the blue,and works all things out for His glory.This has brought us closer together,and we have learned to have a lot or too have a little,as long as we have the Lord and each other we are blessed beyond words.Each day we can have joy and we can share in laughter knowing that the Lord loves us,and cares for our every need.I Love this verse,and what it carries.To never be troubled with anything,and do not worry.Worrying never added one day onto our lives,it only takes those precious days away.I am thankful for each and everything we have,and for my husband and all his sacrifices,for the Lord has blessed us well.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...