Sunday, February 15, 2009

Time

We have 24 hours in a day.Thats 1440 minutes. What do you do with your time? I often think of how much time I wasted as a young person. Doing things I thought were fun for the moment.As you grow up, and watch your children grow, you realize how fast time goes by. Have you just ever sat a listened to a clock tick away? Each moment that goes by, we can never get back.Yesterday is gone forever. I can read a book in a day, make a few scarves, watch numerous television shows or movies, and I could go on and on. We often say I don't have anytime for that. We always have time for what we want to do.How much time do I give to Christ each day? How much of my time is just wasted away by doing nothing? Time is something we take for granit, we just assume it will be there tomorrow. As the saying goes, don't put off tomorrow, what you could do today. Look around us. Does everyone you know, know Christ? Your family, your friends, people that we just randomly see?We have alot of work to do, and we don't know just how much time we have left to do it in. What are we waiting for? One question often asked of people, older people is, if you could have something, one thing what would it be? You know what their answer is? More time.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...