Sunday, February 1, 2009

Teachers who give from their heart.....

I have many friends who are teachers. Some teachers started out great, but lost something along the way. Now, they seem to be there for a paycheck, and thats not good for anyones children. They need a teacher with love and compassion. Some of my friends work with special needs children. I admire them with all my heart. It takes a very special person to give from their heart, to give so much time and love. The women I know teach with a passion, with a heart ready to give and receive. They give uncondisionally. Thats what a teacher is, she is love. She not only demands respect, but she gives respect equally. Teachers are a wonderful gift we have, they are overworked and underpaid. They have one of the hardest jobs ever, and deserve our praise. I would like to say thank you to all those teachers who work, not just for pay, but for love of what they do....

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...