Saturday, February 28, 2009

Prayer Friends, are you surrounded with them?

I am so very blessed as I wake this morning, I find myself thinking of my circle of friends. Not just my close friendships, but my prayer friends. They are such a part of my life. In one moment, in any situation, all I have to do is pick up my phone, call them, or leave a message, or text them. Then in moments they are texting back, letting me know they are praying. Prayer is such a big part of our lives, I cannot imagine life without it, or without my prayer circle. To know that others will take the time and pray for you or your family is so very special. You become connected to one another, giving each other a part of yourselves. Asking for prayer at first was very humbling to me, it was though I had to admit I couldn't face things on my own. You know what? We cannot. We are not suppose to. We are to bare one anothers burdens, carry each others loads, and lift each other up in prayer. We were never made to walk alone, nor do things all alone. With the support of Jesus, and our prayer circle, we can conquer anything.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...