Saturday, February 28, 2009

A new friendship I cherish

I have a friend that I get to decorate our church with. She has become a wonderful friend to me. As we began this new adventure,we really were not sure just how things were going to go, but it has been awesome. She is so very wise, in her relationship with the Lord, and just in life. She has taught me so many things about decorating, that I never knew before. I can remember how excited I was when I made my first flower basket all by myself. This was a great acievement for me, since I had never made one before. Its funny, she knows all about color schemes, and all kinds of things. If I dare to pick up a bunch of flowers that really look good to me, she wont really say anything, and I know thats her saying, that no, it does not match, and we are not using that one!! We get to go shopping together, and when we do, we have so much fun together.You just never know how much you have in common with someone, or how great something will be, unless you are willing to try something new. I am so glad we tried this out together, she has taught me many things, and we get to share so much. I am thankful for my new friend, and our great adventure.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...