Sunday, February 8, 2009

"ME" can it ever be about someone else?

For us to be humble we have to take our eyes off ourselves, turn them to Christ, and to others.This world has become just all about ME, my troubles,my hurts,my business,my kids, my work, my life. Everything seems to revolve around ME these days. We cannot be humble if we're not doing for others, if we're not puting others first, if we're not spending our time blessing other people. We can be givers in this world or we can just receive. Once we start to take our eyes off of ME, we can start to see a whole new world in need, others who are hurting, others who have troubles, others who dont have jobs right now, others who need a blessing from above. Before we can reach out to others, we have to take our eyes off ME. How much time do we just give to ME? How much time do we reach out and give to others? Me should be a four letter word, it is just as bad. We can all have pity parties with the best, but instead,lets just reach out and touch others instead.....

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...