Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dogs, are you a pet person?.

I think we are either pet people or not. Some have big pets, some have small. Some hate them all together, some just couldn't live without. Some keep theirs outside, some choose to stay in. We all have our favorites, but no ones seems to be the same. I love little kittens, but absolutly hate cats, thats just me, but some would think I was crazy for loving my little Daisy. She is a little Dachsund, as cute as can be. Yes, she has papers, her mommas name was Minnie pearl, Her daddy was just a little bigger, with the name of Oscar Meyer. I did not pick her out, she was a gift from my husband,just four summers ago. She is the best little dog I have ever known. She is very smart,loves to eat, Yes, she is a happy eater,some would say she eats all the time! She hears the cheese raper and comes running through the kitchen, she loves carrots,but her favorite seems to be banannas! She loves to play outside, loves the snow, except when its too deep, shes way below. She loves everyone she meets, she wiggles and barks, and tells who is here. She is spoiled rotten I'm sure you would say, but we love our little Daisy, the way she brightens up our day.......

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...