Sunday, February 1, 2009

Do ya ever feel like ya just can't get it right.......

Do you have those days where you look at yourself and you think, ok, this is pretty good, I've got everything together here. I'm doing really good today, got my shower, got school going, breakfast, the chores are getting done, the whole day is just fitting together, and you look at yourself and say ok, I'm doing good so far. Then you get a phone call from a friend who has three jobs, or another who works and calls and says she's cleaning the garage,plus making a homemade cake and dinner for eight. Then you turn on the television and theres Oprah praising a woman who just finished publishing a book, while raising her eighteen kids. Then ya decide to call a friend for some major support,since now your feeling pretty darn lazy, and what do ya know? She's got a cake in the oven, cleaning the lint out of the dryer, and doing something bizarre, you don't even want to know. You start to tell her how ya feel, and tell her your just feeling low, she tells ya to suck it up, and get moving.... No mercy from her, so you think oh, I'll call my friend of mercy, she'll totally understand, shes not home!!!! Really, I have raised five children, homeschooled three, and take care of my mother, and I know I do alot. I Know I always stay busy, but give myself time to read a book, and crochet.Haha. I do have those days where I just keep on trying and the floor is never clean enough, I just dont cook like Martha, the laundry just seems like it is never ending, every day the hamper is full. It seems impossible to wear that many clothes... Am I the only one who feels this way,like just sometimes people dont think ya do enough, or work hard enough, and what ya do is just not good enough? Now, I'm starting to sound like my complainer I wrote about.... sometimes we just feel like we're not good enough. Kids feel like that all the time, youth struggle with it everyday, wives, even husbands, we all have those struggles. But I know in my heart I don't have to fit in, I already have an R.S.V.P to where I'm heading, and as for getting it right. I try my very best. I give my all, and that is all I can give, and thats all I'm asked to give. Even in Gods word, in Romans 3:23 it says " For all have sinned, and fall short of the Glory of God". No one can live up to Gods perfect way. No one can live up to what God created us to be,we all fall short of His glory. We cannot save ourselves because as sinners we can never meet Gods requirements. Our only hope is faith in Jesus Christ. See we can fit that verse in with anything we are going through. We all want to do better, we all see what others are doing and let satan tell us, your not very good,your never gonna be Martha, and we can let that get us down. But we must remember, God loves us for who we are, and for trying to do our best, but our best is still not going to be perfect, and that OKAY. Put your faith in the only one who can get it all right, Jesus Christ, and He'll give us the strength to push forward on those days we feel that we just can't get it right......

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...