Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Color....

Why is it so hard ot look at a person and just see whats inside,not seeing the color of their skin?This has been a problem since way back when. I don't understand, I never have, a person is a person, no matter what color he may be. My parents grew up in the south, so I heard all the comments, growing up, I did not agree. I always saw the people, not the skin. God created us all in His image. The same blood that runs through Jesus, runs through you and me too. Our blood is no different, nor color shouldnt matter. Does Jesus love one more than He does the other? No, and if we want to get real for a moment, the Lords skin color was probably not pure white as many pictures portray. His skin would be darker, he came from the middle east, would this too anger some of you? Why does it really matter, where we came from or what our color is? Why cant we just love as Jesus did?

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...