Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Would you want to do it all over again?

If you had the chance to be young again, in your teenage years, would you want to do it all over? Have a second chance to get it right? I have put lots of thought into this question. My teenage years, were some of my hardest, but I can find those trying times all through my life, not in just one place of time. I have to say no, I wouldn't want to do it all again. I think when your in your 40s you finally know who you are, and what it took to make you who you are. You stop trying to impress other people, and you are happy with who you are inside. I made lots of mistakes in my youth, but its those mistakes that I learned from, and grew from. They made me the person I am today. Most of us, if we had a second chance, would probably not do many things so different if put in those same situations.In life we dont get second chances, we learn, and we move forward, taking with us,all the lessons we learned along the way. So how about you, would you want a do-over?

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...