Friday, January 30, 2009

What kind of job do you have?

I hear all the time where do you work or what kind of job do you have. Once someone hears you are a stay at home Mom they applaud you for your strenth,others may look at you like, thats not a job. Have you ever gotten those looks? I am a proud stay at home mom now for 18 years. There is no job harder, and no job that gives more blessings. Many have figured if moms at home had to be paid for all the hours they put in, it would be in the hundreds of thousands a year. There is no 9-5, no vacation pay, and no sick days. This job contains no shift, it is 24/7. I have so much respect for those moms out there who work outside the home too,I don't know how they do it. I do know that my family repects me, and I respect myself when I look in the mirror at night. I work hard and I give it my all. I put my family first. Being a stay at home mom is the greatest job in the world. I have been blessed with my husband working to stay at home with our children. It was a choice we made together. My mom was a stay at home mom, and it was a blessing to me. One day after all our children leave home, maybe there is something else out there that God wants me to do,but for now, I'm being a stay at home mom.....

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...