Monday, January 26, 2009

My Husband, My Best Friend.....

First it was the look that got me, then the laughter, then came that first kiss on Current River. After seeing him, I just knew he was the one, and he was. We have been married now for 18 years. Not everday has been perfect, some of those days I can get really mad at him, and I know he can get mad at me, but our love carries us through. It was my husband who told me about Jesus and who first took me to church. It was with my husband in church, standing holding my baby son, that I handed him over, and walked the aisle and asked the Lord Jesus Christ to come into my heart. My husband has been there for me every step of the way in our lives, like I said not all days were great, even good,but over the years the Lord changed him and me,he made us one together. Its amazing when you know each others looks, or you speak the same words at the same time, you laugh at the same silly things and know one else seems to understand. He has been there for me in my toughest times to pick me up, to hold me, and just to feel his strength made it better. He has been there on the good days when joy is all around, and the bad when you dont know if you can take another step, but together you can, and with Christ at the center, all is possible. He is my past , my present and I pray my future for many years to come. I'm so blessed the Lord sent him to me, to love me, to put me first, he's the most unselfish person I know, he's a giver, and loves the Lord with all his heart. He loves his children, knows he's made mistakes, but we all have, and we continue to move forward and learn and grow. I am proud to be his wife. For all his sacrifices, all his hard work over the years, he loves me when I'm not lovable, he's by my side, no matter what comes. I'm thankful for all the years so far we have shared our love, and I pray we will have many more,more memories, more love and laughter. No one can make me laugh like my best friend........

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...