Friday, January 30, 2009

Mocking your faith......

What do you do when your a Christian, thats just who you are,and you get mocked for your faith? Does this happen to you? I can say that this really hurts. It hurts because this is what my whole being, my whole life is based on. I base all my decisions from Gods word, I try to live out my faith,Just as He asks. For me, its hard to have a conversation without talking about Christ and what He has done for me. I want to be a witness to the world, to a place that is lost, a place in need of a Savior.I wake up thinking about Him and I go to bed Thinking upon Him. In this world I don't have to answer to anyone about who I am or what I believe. The life I live and the choices I make. The only person I truthfully have to answer to is my Savior Jesus Christ. One day all I want to hear are those words,well done my good and faithful servent.So what do we do? We keep our heads up, we stay brave and fight the good fight.It is sad, that others make fun or jokes about what is so dear, that they have turned away from. What we go through here on earth is nothing compared to what Jesus went through. So lets suit up with that armor, and continue in our faith, even if others choose to mock or turn away......

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...