Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Kitchen........

I have a beautiful friend and her kitchen is one of my favorite places to be. She makes you feel as though you are right at home and offers you special coffees and little treats only for special occasions. We sit at the beautiful old table, and share stories from our past and from right now, the struggles, and the prayers that have been answered. She is like a sister to me, and has given me some of the best advice I've ever had. She is so wise beyond her years, but oh my, do we laugh.... If the walls could talk in this kitchen they could share so much. I have walked into this kitchen feeling like I'm going to fall apart, and I leave with the strengh of Christ. You always seem to leave this kitchen with a smile on your face. I'm not so sure if its the kitchen or the wonderful friend inside.....

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...