Monday, January 26, 2009

Just a few thoughts......

Welcome to my page. I just have a few thoughts to share with you.I hope this page blesses you as much as I take joy in writing and sharing with you. I pray my page brings glory and honor to Jesus Christ. I want to share a few of my favorite bible verses. The first from Micah 6:8, Jer.29:11 and Isaiah 40:31. As you can see the Lord is the light of my life,my husband, who taught me how to laugh, and my children who taught me uncondisional love, my little dog Daisy, who brings so much joy in my life, and last but not least my friends who all bring something special into my life. I am so amazed I now have this computer to put down my thoughts, and to share with others, I hope you will also share with me as we walk this journey together.....

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...