Thursday, January 29, 2009

Helping someone in need.......

I have to tell you of the story when my son and I helped someone in need. We were on our way back from shopping and saw a little elderly woman standed by her car. We immediatly turned around, and my son got out to see if we could help. The little woman was walking down the highway along a big ditch of huge rocks. As my son kept calling out, the woman didn't answer.My son turns to look at me, and I say go get her. Turns out shes hard of hearing. So she says "Oh, son your shadow scared me". Yes, she was happy to get help. My son is walking her back to our car and he is helping her to the backseat, I turn to face the traffic, and all I see are my sons arms flaying in the air. He and the elderly woman go tumbling down the hill. I jump out to see what happend and all I can say is "OH, my, did you break a hip?" The little woman laughs, and slaps my son on the leg, and says," oh my, we took a fall didn't we?". I look at my son and he is bleeding from his hand that was sliced open from a rock. I quickly help him and we don't move the woman in fear she is hurt. I want to call the ambulance, but she insists she is quite fine. So we manage to get the woman up the hill, which is quite a job, and place her in the car. I take her to her sons house and he is not home. I have to leave her there, but try again to take her to the hospital. She says shes fine. I say please tell your son what happened, you may need to be seen later. She thanks us, and we are off for home. As we are driving we notice flashing lights, many flashing lights ahead where the little womans car was. MY son says we should stop. I'm thinking maybe her son has found her car and is scared he can't find his mother. We stop. I get out and say excuse me. Eight officers rush over to me!!!! They go to my son asking questions.... They got a call that a woman was being kidnapped, and was pushed into a car!!!! I tell them this is not true. But I have to prove my story, we have to drive back to the house where we dropped her off, while being followed by officers. All the way there my son and I are starting to think, Oh dear God what if shes not there? That if she cant remember? What if she has fallen and is hurt? We are terrified... We get there and we go to the door with the officers, and Praise God, she answers, and said, oh, this is the sweetheart who helped me today..The officers let us go, and we kinda giggled on the way home, what a story to tell, what if she hadn't of been home?

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...