Friday, January 30, 2009

Friends know Friends......

Isn't funny how friends always know justs when to call, send a card, or send a text,or just stop by unexpected? Friends always seem to know one another so well, God speaks through our friends, and gives us special touches from heaven. Today I had a special friend send me a text with a scripture. It blessed my heart. It brightened my day, it was just what I needed. Somehow, someway she just knew I needed a touch. Friends are like that. They just appear at the right time. They are always there, never far from thought. I am so blessed to have all the friendships I have. Each one is special in its own way. A true friend is one who is there in the middle of the night when you have to go to the hospital, one who loves you when your unlovable, when you call crying and you don't know what to do, when you just can't seem to take another step and they are there to lift you up or carry you. They not just there in the fun and great times, although there are plenty of them. I would like to say thank you to all my special friends that just always seem to know......

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...