Monday, January 26, 2009

Daydreams.......

Do you daydream like me? I have those days where all is quite and I just dream. I am wearing a beautiful ball gown, and my husband is in this amazing tux. We are in Tuscany, or just a place so beautiful words cannot describe. We dine, and dance, we walk and talk like never before. All is well, our evening out lasts all night, and in the morning we have this breakfast of foods we've never tasted before. Maybe we're in Colorado,in the mountains. In a beautiful snow covered cabin, with a fireplace, and we get to go skiing for the first time, and its everything we ever imagined. Its wonderful to daydream, our dreams take us places with the people we love we may not ever get to see in person, but,oh in those few moments of dreams we can visit another time or another place.Where do your dreams take you.........

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...